Friday, August 24, 2012

Fancy Friday.

The living/dining room decor

I'm pretty positive I've posted about this recently but I can't help my recent obsession of home decor.
At least I think of things I will want for the home years from now so it will last, right?
I have been fancying a variety of things
I've been having a bad night and day so I decided it would be a lot more fun and relaxing to talk to you about my recent ideas for my home before grueling over my History of Photo 2 online class. 
Keiran will be here in a month and I want my place to just look oh so cute and nice before he arrives.

P.S. I came home yesterday to a two bedroom apartment all to myself. 
It might not last long but I'm definitely enjoying it while I can. 

Pillows.
My boring brown couch needs a combination of colors and patterns. 

Or these pillow cases. $22 each. A little much but my golly golly gee...they are lovely. 
Etsy shop here 

Art work 
Just a few of these guys will be amazing along with some photographs of mine.
$6 each! Etsy shop here




Lace table cloth. 
& someday I'll have some decent looking chairs to actually go good with such a fancy table cloth.
My question is where I can find this adorable polka dot lace table cloth. 
I did find a set of 4 lace place mats for $4 on amazing. Score. 


Area Rug
Because dorm floors are gross and ugly with checkered puke green and tan. 
However, I just cannot find a decent priced nice looking rug. 




No comments:

Post a Comment