Friday, April 12, 2013

Oh, hi!

I've been gone. 
& I've wanted to start up blogging again, but to be honest I haven't quite yet decided what to blog about. My brain has been a little stuck this week but I promise I will be on a roll here shortly!

1) Keiran left 2 weeks ago. We had a fabulous week and few days together. 
Being together, happy, and in love is always the greatest thing. 
I miss him. Oh so much. 
Saying goodbye never gets easier. 


2)I've started a new term!
Architectural photography, Advertising/Art Direction, Corporate/Industry photography, and my special topics Advanced Alternative Processes! (Also a online class. which is poopy and don't want to discuss)

3)The purple in my hair is turning weird blues, greens, and yellows. 
It's attractive. 

4)I got rollerblades!
Although I have promised my mother I would wear a helmet. 

5) Breakfast is never a bad idea for dinner. 


the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment