Monday, May 13, 2013

Something New//New blog

I needed something new to work on in my life.
I needed something to help me with my creativity and really expresses my love for all things art.
Sometimes I get so caught up with focusing on my photography professionally that I don't give myself time to find passion and explore other places in the art world.

So introducing my new art blog "Mariah Likes Art."
This is where I will be exploring different artists, idea, and mediums. This will keep me brainstorming, exploring, and taking risks artistically.
As my favorite quote is "You cannot be creative without taking risks" something that Duane Michals said during his lecture I attended at The Denver Art Museum.

I hope that this blog doesn't only help me creatively but all of my followers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment