Thursday, January 1, 2015

This is the beginning, of anything you want.

I've come to find that I never know how to start New Years blogs. What can you say that nobody else has said yet?

"New Year, New Me!" -The basic white girl
"HAPPY NEW YEAR, BITCHES. F*** 2014!" -The party creatures.
"I've been so blessed and learned so much in 2014." -The optimist.
"It's been real, 2014" - The thug.


Well, here's 2014 in my terminology, I suppose.
I've entered 2015 as a big kid!
Well, if you excuse the occasional lucky charms for dinner and singing Disney songs through the house.

I would go through the entire spill of my year and how exciting it was.
However, through the year I have expressed all of those blessings.
& all of those blessings are going to spill into my year of 2015 and help me grow as an individual.

So what's in store for 2015?
Resolutions?
 
Relocating and simplify life.
I fell in love!
Ronnie decided he likes me so much that he wants to move me across the country to be with him! I am more then excited to begin a life with him up in the northeast. The move is February!
When it comes to moving across the country this also comes with simplifying my life. It's a little difficult for a packrat, however, it's going to be so healthy for me in the long run!

Career.
I have huge plans to get my fine art work out there along with my commercial.
I recently sold a photo transfer on glass at a gallery here in Denver and was told that many people were intrigued by it. Starting my online shop of fine art transfers would be a dream and a huge focus for me this year.
Also, my food photography up in the northeast, I'm in the process of researching and marketing to various magazines.

Mind & Body.
This is also going to be huge for me this year. I'm not talking about losing weight either.
2014 I was very blessed with all of the work I had and everything that was also going on in my life. However, I also experienced a high amount of anxiety. The goal is to do less with more focus and learn how to breathe.
Green tea and stretching everyday as well! I will be able to do some killer backbends by the end of the year! I want to feel healthier all together, body and mind.
READ. I tell myself this every year but I feel really good about it this year. I love to read, however, just like me being a scatterbrain, it's difficult for me to stay on one subject and focus on completing it.
 
Learn.
I have decided to go back to school and will be taking classes online! I am going for my certificate in Graphic Design and Digital Imaging!
Along with being a student again there are a few things I would love to learn on my own.
-How to make dreamcatchers.
-Steal Ronnie's acoustic guitar and learn how to play it and sing along.
-How to paint with water color.
 
 
A healthy mind and body, new experiences, and plenty of love and laughter is what I want to experience in my 2015.
Oh, & a new years is always exciting with a classy new planner and wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment