Saturday, March 22, 2014

I believe in fresh flowers


Maybe I get this from growing up with a rose garden in my backyard and my Mother's love of fresh flowers on the table.
 
Receiving flowers is always nice. You can't resist the giddy feeling of someone thinking of you.
However, I feel like its mandatory in life to buy yourself flowers at least once a month.
You don't need someone else to remind you with flowers that you're special, beautiful, and an awesome human being.
Remind yourself!
 
This first half of this week I was feeling down due to various life things and such.
Then I went to Trader Joes and the first thing as I walked in were flowers.
I then listed all of the things in my head as to why I deserved these flowers.
 For the first weekend of Spring I encourage you all to buy yourself flowers, because you deserve them.
 
Happy Weekend!
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment