Friday, August 29, 2014

Keeping my head held high.

I'll be done with school in 3 weeks. 


This has been the most emotionally exhausting week so far. 

My car decided to run over a nail which caused a flat tire. This has never happened, but of course it does now on a day I finally had off work and time to travel and take photos for my project.
Accounting decided I needed to pay way more money than my hot little pocket can hold before I could graduate, luckily everything is alright with this but of course set me into a real panic.
The place we were really looking into ended up not working out and we still haven't found a place, we have 3 weeks.
My relationship ended.

I had my first panic attack and it was scary as hell. 


Everything is okay though. 
I believe my Guardian Angel is looking over me and everything will happen for a reason for good reasons. I have to put this week behind me and just keep my head up. 
I have a phone interview today about a potential part-time contract photography position for a really great company. I've sent out 3 resumes for full time photography positions. I'm still quite nervous about finding a place that's going to work out right but have confidence that we will find the perfect place for us. & I guess it's time to just focus on myself.

Happy photos of the week. 
I enjoy my walks to work, especially on mornings where you can feel fall arriving in the air.
I took some photos just for me while shooting photos for an assignment. 
I went on a run to get my frustrations out on my favorite path.







No comments:

Post a Comment