Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Work, Work, Work.

Oh, good morning. 
So even when I do get the chance to sleep in the sunrise hits my face just right. Enough to say "Get yourself together and get outta bed."

 

Sunday August 17th
I started the day off with eating a healthy breakfast with some of the vegetables that the nice lady from the day before sent me home with. Egg whites with greens & toast with avocado. Ohhh I love my vegetables! Don't forget the coffee. (How can a college student forget coffee anyway?)
I started my new job at Office Depot in the copy and print department. It's located in my favorite part of downtown and right next door to the Union Station. Evenings are a beauty. However, the parking down here makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I got to laminate a project (oooo laminate), all of my coworkers seem kind and have a sense of humor,  & the break room has a bucket of jolly ranchers.
After a day of both of us working I was able to see Cody for a little bit, since we both have busy schedules getting a couple hours with each other every couple or few days is awesome. Except he's a poop and won't take a normal picture with me. I guess he's pretty cute though, so I'll keep him.


 

Monday August 20th
I finished designing my business cards and good thing because I got an e-mail that my favorite print company is now offering square business cards, success!
Before I was off to work I was finally able to profile my paper for my Holga portfolio. I enjoy profiling paper, it's oddly therapeutic. "Beep....swooooooop...Beep. Beep.....swooooooop....Beep"
After working and training on how to close, I knew I should take some time to take photos. My plan was to take photos at Union Station, however, I was lucky enough to park in the garage where there was a nice view! Union Station will have to wait for another evening that I don't have to be awake at 3:15am the next morning.





Tuesday (Today!) August 20th 
I work from 4am-7:30am. 9am-3pm. & 6pm-11pm.
Who's going to be my personal Barista?
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment